- Class sizes are capped at 8 participants per class (in 3400 square feet of open space).
- Pre-registration is required for all classes. Registration opens 24 hours prior to class start time.
- The cut-off to register for a class is 1 hour before the start time of the class.
- In order to register for a class, you must have an active credit card on file. Everyone is required to fill out a new credit card authorization form that allows us to charge for no-shows to a class.
- You must also sign our Covid Code otherwise you will be unable to register for classes. Sign now
- Class cancellations must be made with a minimum of 10 hours prior to class start time in order to avoid a cancellation fee.
- If you register for a class and do not show up, or cancel within 10 hours before the class, you will be automatically charged $10.
- If a class is full you will automatically be added to a waitlist. If a spot becomes available, a text message and an email will be sent to you advising that you have been registered for the class. You must confirm by replying to the text message if you are going to attend class. You cannot confirm through the email that was sent to you. If you do not show up for the class or do not cancel in the allotted time period (10 hours prior to class start time) then you will be charged $10. If you cannot make the class it is your responsibility to remove yourself from the waitlist a minimum of 10 hours prior to the class start time.
- In order to receive a text message and email for your class reservation you need to add your phone number and email address to your Mindbody profile. It is very important that your information on file is up to date in the system. How to update profile
Class Sign In Procedure
We are no longer utilizing the sign-in screen at the front desk. The only way to sign in is through the Mindbody app via your mobile device
Class Schedule (updated monthly)
We are reviewing our classes on a monthly basis. Please remember to check our latest schedule online.
Class Procedures For Entering And Leaving The Dojo
- Parking for classes is only limited to the back area. The front parking stalls are reserved for PT clients as they will enter through a separate entrance.
- Please do not enter the Dojo early. We ask that you stay in your car or wait outside until 5 minutes before the class starts.
- Do not congregate outside while waiting. A mask must be worn if you are waiting outside. It is important that physical distancing be maintained while waiting.
- Before you enter a COVID screen must be completed otherwise you will not be permitted to workout. There is a QR code located outside by the back door you can scan via your mobile device that will bring up the daily COVID screen.
- There will be arrows marking which way you should enter and exit the Dojo. For all classes we ask that you enter through the back door and exit through the back bay doors. If you have parked on Shell Road please also enter through the back door.
- When you enter the Dojo please place your keys and phone in the cubby holes at the back door.
- Please enter in a single file manner and maintain proper physical distancing guidelines of 6 feet.
- Please do your part to maintain physical distancing at all times from fellow MPT members once inside the Dojo.
- Upon entering the Dojo you must wash your hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds, or use hand sanitizer at one of the three locations (back door, middle of the gym and front door).
- Once this is done please proceed to one of the assigned areas that are marked where you can take off your mask.
- If you leave your area for any reason your mask must be worn. You do not have to wear it while exercising.
- When the class is finished, please wash your hands again or use the hand sanitizer and wipe down all the equipment you have used with the supplies provided.
- As much as we enjoy people staying behind, at the moment we ask that you leave the Dojo as soon as your class is finished. Please do not congregate outside the Dojo chatting with fellow members.
- Once everyone has left the building, the next group may enter per the instructions of the coach.
- There are three hand sanitizer stations located downstairs. Please use them as much as you need to.
- Clients must respect and be aware to physically distance themselves from other participants.
- At the start of every class, each individual is given a cleaning basket that has hand sanitizer, a disinfectant spray and wipes to use to clean equipment.
- During each class, when it is time to move from one workout station to another, there will be time given to wipe down your equipment before moving to your next station. Do not rush the cleaning process.
- The gym will be sanitized frequently. High traffic areas will be wiped down frequently throughout the day. The floors will be mopped and vacuumed as well.
- Each cleaning basket will be cleaned and restocked before each class.
- Coaches are required to wear a mask while they teach a class.
- Personal training sessions will be held upstairs if there is a class going on at the same time.
- All personal training clients are to park at the front of the Dojo. There is a separate entrance that will lead them upstairs for their session.
- If there is no class running, personal training sessions may be conducted downstairs.
- We require 48-hour notice in order to cancel, change, or switch your session from in-person to virtual. If 48-hour notice is not given you will be charged for the total amount of the session. With limited space, there needs to be time for a coach to fill their spot if a cancellation occurs.
- If in-person training is not an option we still offer online virtual training. The same cancellation policy of 48 hours is required for online sessions.
- There are to be no more than 6 people upstairs (1000 square feet) for a training session at one time. If a client is immune-compromised then only the coach and the client will be upstairs.
- If you are immune-compromised we ask that you have a doctor’s note confirming that you have been given the green light to exercise in a group setting or in a one-to-one environment at the gym.
- There are lines drawn to divide the upstairs space with markers in place to physically distance 2 metres.
- Coaches will wear masks during each personal training session.
- After using a piece of equipment the coach is required to wipe it down and put it away.
- A COVID daily screen (a set of questions they must answer) will be given to each client before they start their session.
- Coaches must wear a mask while conducting 1:1 training sessions.
- Coaches must wash their hands before and after every training session or class.
- Coaches must complete an in persons active Covid screen prior to entering the Dojo.
- Coaches will do an in person active Covid screen with their 1:1 clients prior to their training session.
- Coaches are required to wear a mask at all times when there are members in the gym.
- If you wish to wear gloves and a face mask you are welcome to do so.
- We would ask to please come dressed in your workout gear. Do not change out of your clothes inside the gym.
- Showers will not be accessible at this time.
- If you do not adhere to our policies in place we will remind you in person.
- If we need to remind you more than three times we will suspend your membership.
- At this time we ask that you refrain from bringing children or visitors to the Dojo. It adds to the challenge of trying to maintain a safe physical distance between clients.
- You are welcome to pay at the front desk through our contactless payment system.
- Please try and limit filling your water bottle up at the Dojo for the time being.
- Please do not come to the Dojo if you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed below:
- Cough or worsening of chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Muscle aches
While less common symptoms can also include:
- Stuffy nose
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Dizziness, confusion
- Abdominal pain
- Skin rashes or discoloration of fingers or toes.
If you are not feeling well, do not come in!
For more information here are some websites that you can check on a regular basis to stay up to date on CoVid.